We provide the following opportunities for enhanced growth between dogs and their people:
All levels of learning for pets and show dogs
Problem solving for all dogs
Educational Seminars and Events
We are here to meet your needs, just let us know how we can help!
Meet The Team!
Kaye Ames has spent virtually a lifetime providing service to dogs and their people. Her grandmother Grace Cramer bred, boarded, and groomed dogs from the mid 40s to the late 60s, and Kaye was by her side from early on. In 1962 Kaye joined her grandmother in the kennel business and Kaye added dog training.
A few of Kaye’s accomplishments included the following:
• Counseling and teaching dogs since 1962
• Veterinary assistant for 5 years
• Lecturer on canine behavior growth and development
• Guest on a variety of TV programs
• Dog show handler for over 32 different breeds of dogs
• Breeder and owner of top producing and top winning
German Shorthaired Pointers and Rottweilers
• Member and officer of various dog-related organizations
• Dog groomer for 50 years
• Problem solver for top show dogs and pets through the United States
Kaye presently enjoys the company of her Cavaliers King Charles Spaniels, Della, Dahlia, Timothy, Zach, Clara, Hazel, Timber, and her German Shorthaired Pointer Becca.
Administrative Services Manager / Training Assistant
Paige recently graduated from Millersville University with a degree in Animal Behavior. Not only did her education provide her with lots of experience, but during college she worked at a horse breeding facility, interned at ORCA and worked at a local dog rescue. Her time at the rescue helped her really develop her skills working with dogs. She was able to learn how to handle elderly, sick, poorly mannered and shy puppy mill dogs and made sure they got the best care they possibly could. During this time, Paige fell in love with her rescue mutt, Blu, who is her entire world.